Job Opening- Electrician
by eCommerce Experts on May 03, 2022
DEPT : ENGINEERING
The above vacancy exist at Mossop-Western Leathers, situated in Wellington, Western Cape, who is the leading manufacturer of leather for the footwear and general goods industry in Southern Africa.
The incumbent will report to the Engineering Manager.
Requirements would be
• Qualified Electrician
• Extensive experience in factory/manufacturing environment.
• Hard working, driven, self-motivated and a team player.
• Prepared to work overtime, shifts and stand-by duties, stay within 15km of Mossop.
• Must be able to work unsupervised.
• Mechanical knowledge and experience will be an advantage.
Main duties assigned to incumbent will include
Planned maintenance on production machines and plant.
Repairs / Breakdowns, fault finding and Root Cause Analysis
Routine parts / consumables change
Safety inspections of electrical equipment and installations
CV’s together with copies of relevant qualifications should be forwarded to email@example.com . Closing date is 13 May 2022
For any queries, contact Julie van Blerk 021 8649374.